DL2800 T2 Trilogy Digital Keypad Cylindrical Pin Lock is an electronic battery operated digital lock with weatherproof performance. Trusted by leading retailers, firms, schools, hospitals and airports.
Holds up to 200 codes, Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user. 150 event schedule, real time clock & 1,000 event audit trail.
- Weatherproof performance with operational temperature range of +151 F to -31 F (+66 C to -35 C)
- Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”
- Backset: 2 3/4 “
- Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike included.
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated 3 hours, 1/2” throw reversible.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Keyway: SC1 Schlage C
- Grade 1 Durability
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Keypad: All metal, vandal-proof, 12 button. All functions programmed through keypad
- Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- Compliances: BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed, 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified . ADA compliant levers.
- Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied)